If your career demands that you step up to a new level of authority, you may find you need to develop and strengthen your innate leadership skills.
Leadership and executive coaching programs are six-month engagements with specific goals and objectives, such as helping you to:
- Increase your confidence and executive presence
- Communicate with authority and influence
- Welcome your own success, moving through any internal constraints
- Set strategic direction for your group or department
- Manage your time effectively
- Develop and motivate your team
- Navigate politics and strengthen alliances
- Foster important relationships within and outside your firm
If you want the members of your work group to function better as a team, consider a group workshop. Workshops on team effectiveness and other management topics can be customized to suit your needs.